Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 223

Good morning ladies!  I have been working on this card for a couple of days and got sidetracked with working the weekend and feeling like I am getting a cold.  Yuck!  Oh well finally finished it this morning just in time to enter the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 233.  Another great sketch.  I used a digi stamp from the Digi Stamp Boutique called Winter Rosie.  Just love her and will give her to my granddaughter for Christmas. 
I love the pink and brown color combination.  I printed up the paper on my Cricut Imagine and wanted to use it for this card.  I colored my image with Copics and used a few Martha Stewart punches for the snowflakes and Martha glitter. 
Here is the sketch.  I really enjoy following a sketch.  It is really cold and snowy here in Ohio, puts me in the mood to make Christmas cards.  Thanks so much for visiting and have a wonderful day!
 
Rose

6 comments:

  1. Aw man, I hate colds! Feel better soon. This card is so sweet. I love pink and brown together. Thanks for sharing this with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
    ~Jo, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and such a pretty color combination too! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rose this is such a cute card, I love your image and such pretty soft pastel colours and wonderful embellishments. It's a lovely change from the traditional Christmas colours. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stinking cute, love you color combo as well as you adorable image. Thanks for joining us this week.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rose, she really is a sweetie. I love your colors and cute embellishments. It is nice to have you join us this week.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a darling card! Love your snowflake embellishment. Very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    Hugs, Sharon SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete