Monday, December 2, 2013

Gingerbread Card

Good morning friends!  How was your Thanksgiving weekend, ours was rather quiet and restful.  No Black Friday madness for me.  I really admire the folks that brave it though.  So it is officially the holiday season. the count down begins.  I had time for a little crafting this weekend so I used the sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday 234 to make a card.
I used a cute Gingerbread Ornament image from Meljens Designs to make my card. I love this little Gingerbread Man.  I had some paper from American Crafts called Merrymint that I had purchased years ago at Michaels that fit this design perfectly.  Most of my other paper and supplies are from Stampin' Up!.  This card will go in my stash for someone.  I was so excited to have won 3 Digi images from Meljens Designs last week.  They have a Random selection when you enter one of their challenges.  It was so hard to pick which ones I wanted.  I love working with these.  Well I have to go and start putting up my Christmas tree, it is going to be a short season.  Thanks for stopping by and have a sweet day!
 
Rose

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous holiday card. Yes, you're right, tis the season! Adorable image and wonderful papers. What a gorgeous bow too. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found the perfect papers to match this adorable little guy! Perfect bow too! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rose,
    What perfect papers to go with your cute image. Such a pretty bow too. Thanks for joining us this week.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Rose, what a cute little Gingerbread Man, I love those design papers they are just so perfect for your image, and your embellishments couldn't be more perfect. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rose, this is such a pretty Christmas card. I really love it. Thansk for joining us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rose this is adorable! I love that sweet gingerbread man and the coordinating papers you used are delightful. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    Sharon SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute. Thanks so much for joining in the fun over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
    ~Jo, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete