Saturday, November 2, 2013

Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge

Good morning, what a dreary, rainy fall morning we are having here in Ohio.  The fall leaves are beautiful though. 

I decided to enter the Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge this week.  I liked their Sketch 230.
It is fun to have a great sketch to inspire.  I am in a fall mood so I made this card with an adorable image from the Stamp Fairy.  She is Mimi Fall time.  I just love her!
I used some Stampin' Up! Designer Series paper from a previous year.  I colored her with various Copics.  I haven't been coloring for a while so I had to reacquaint myself with that.  I used an older embossing folder, as well.  I used some crinkle ribbon that I dyed to match.  Thanks for visiting my blog and have a wonderful weekend!
 
Rose

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful fall card. I love the bow and embossing you have added. The image is one of my favorites. Thanks for joining us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet Fall card, love that image ( Stamp Fairy :)) and your great DP. Thanks for joining us this week.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, how sweet! Love your image and those beautiful colors! Gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday this week.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dyed ribbon. So pretty. Thanks for joining in the fun over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday this week.
    ~Jo, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rose your card is really pretty. Love how you used a Stampfairy image. Pretty design papers and love the embossed panel and your dyed ribbon works perfectly. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that beautiful blue paper with the rich gold! Beautiful Fall card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card. Love your colours.

    Thanks for playing along at SSW this week.

    Holly x

    ReplyDelete