Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Starlight Starbright

Hello all!  This day is going so fast, actually they all do.  I picked up some really cute new digital images this week when Sassy Cheryl posted her new images for the week.  I made a card with this really cute Starlight Starbright Snowman.  Isn't he great!
I am entering him in the Sassy Cheryl Challenge 192  "Fave Holiday Colors".  All of my paper is Stampin' Up!  I used various Martha Stewart Punches for the snowflake flower.  I glittered him up a bit, but it doesn't show up well in my photo.  Such a fun snowman!  Thanks so much for stopping by and enjoy your afternoon!

Rose

6 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous. . .and I LOVE the striped paper. Beautifully colored. Love it.
    Thanks for playing along in the Favorite Holiday Colors challenge this past week with my Sassy Gals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shades of color you have combined. This is a great card with the beautiful DP and distressed edges. Thanks for playing along with the Sassy Cheryl challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute! love the stiped paper!!
    thanks for playing our Sassy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome holiday Sassy Cheryl creation! I love the red and white paper! It makes me want to eat a candy cane! Thank you for sharing with us here at Sassy Cheryl's:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rose! You made incredibly gorgeous card. Love this image and your design is perfect. I’m so glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl’s challenge.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rose, he's adorable-such a wonderful holiday greeting!
    Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete