Monday, November 18, 2013

Caroling Snowmen

Hi friends!  How was your weekend, mine went by in a flash.  I spent a lot of time playing with my Cricut Imagine, which I haven't used in at least a year.  There is definitely a learning curve with this machine.  I am very intrigued by it and am going to print some patterned paper when I am done with this post.  I found another great Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge 232 this week.  I love this one and couldn't resist. 
Here is my card that I made following this sketch. 
I used these adorable Caroling Snowmen by Meljen Designs.  I am entering their Challenge 186 - "In a Word" with my card.  I used Stampin' Up! paper and a few of my Spellbinder Dies.  Colored my image with Copics.  My snowflakes are a Martha Stewart Punch, they are jeweled and glittered.  Another card to add to my growing Christmas stash.  Now to make some envelopes.  Thanks for stopping by and have a sweet day!
 
Rose

10 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Rose. Such a sweet image and great design. Thanks for playing along with Meljen's Designs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how did I miss that cute design when I was over at Meljen's?!! Love those snowmen! Cuteness abounds on this great card! Thanks for sharing it over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
    ~Jo, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable holiday card, love those singing snowmen. Super cute. Thanks for joining us this week.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and so festive! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Rose this is a super cute image from Meljen's designs. Love your colours and design papers and your added embellishments work perfectly together. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rose, this is absolutely gorgeous. I love the image and your added snowflake are the perfect finishing touch to your card. How are you doing? You are the Rose that use to be on our DT...right? It is so nice to have you join us.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well this sure is one adorable card!! Love those snowmen and your fabulous papers. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous papers Rose and I love how you have used the sketch.

    Thank you for sharing with us at SSW this week.

    Holly
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these caroling snowmen!! Love your papers - wonderful Christmas card!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!
    Blessings to you!!
    Sally SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pretty paper, image and snowflakes so Sweet! Have a sweet day! Arlana@SSW!!!

    ReplyDelete