Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Hi Pumpkin

Hi all!  Today I have a card I made with a Sassy Cheryl Digi image.  I have been wanting some of these images for a while and decided to purchase Sally's Fall Pumpkin for the Sassy Cheryl Anything Goes Challenge.  I used the above fun sketch from Sketch Saturday 283.  It is a simple sketch but I added a few embellishments to my card. 

I love designing cards for the seasons, especially fall.  Such gorgeous colors.  I put all my fall papers and supplies in a basket and just keep adding to it.  Feels great to use some of my stash.  I colored Sally with my Copics and Spectrum Noir markers.  I am loving these markers, I had to purchase all the sets and they work really well with Copics.  I just love all the color choices.  Thanks for stopping by and have a sweet day!  The weather is pretty nice so I plan on some long doggie walks through the autumn leaves.  See you later!

Rose

7 comments:

  1. how cute! love the embossed background.
    thanks for playing our Sassy Cheryl's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose your card is adorable. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryl's Challenges. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a cute fall card! Lovely image and wonderful background! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back to bloggy land. You have a real talent for putting together design elements. I just love this card. Your coloring is awesome and the embossing folder and DP choices just pop.

    Took a look around at your other creations too and I have to tell you the Tim Holtz tags rock. I love the crimper look. You Go Girl!

    Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl Challenge and hope to see you regularly. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a darling card-love the fall colors, too!
    Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rose! Thanks for sharing this gorgeous card with us at Sassy Cheryl’s Anything goes challenge, love shape, embossing and beautiful colors.
    hugs Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  7. First. . .and I'm sure they won't be your last. SImply gorgeous! Love the fall colors. Your coloring is beautiful.
    Thanks for playing along in the ANYTHING GOES challenge this past week with my Sassy Gals!!!

    ReplyDelete