Monday, November 11, 2013

Christmas Card and a couple of Challenges

Good morning all!  I have a card to share that I finished over the weekend.  It reminds me of my granddaughter Briana so it will go to her for Christmas.  I used a Stamp Fairy digi Mimi Winter, so cute for this card.  Really fun to color.
I used Copics and Spectrum Noir markers.  My paper is mostly Stampin' Up!  I am entering her in these challenges:  Sister Act Card Challenge 32 and Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog  For a Child.  There are so many challenges out there.  I am just starting to find some fun ones to enter.  There are probably lots more to discover. 

Thanks to everyone who has left such sweet comments, it means the world to me!  Thanks for stopping by today and have a sweet day!

Rose

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete