Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Decorate to Celebrate Challenge 67

Good morning friends!  It's time for another challenge on the Decorate to Celebrate Blog.  This is Challenge #67 Valentine Treat Bags or a Birthday Theme.  For my Design Team project I decided to use my We Are Memory Keepers Gift Bag Punch Board and some pretty Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper.  I punched the trim with a new Martha Stewart awesome large border punch.  So pretty!  I think the little clothespins are K & Co.  I used various tickets, ribbon and goodies from my stash.  These were fun to make.  I hope you will join us this week and create something for your Valentine.  Make sure you stop over on the DTC Blog to see the other fun projects created by the Design Team.  You have two weeks to enter your project and win a fabulous prize!  Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a sweet day!

Rose

9 comments:

  1. Love your Valentine gift bags! These are so adorable and pretty! Have a great day Rose. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous, Rose!! I love the papers you used!! You decorated them so beautifully!! The clothes pins are fabulous!! Happy Wednesday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely, Rose! Love that border punch and your papers are fantastic! Fabulous job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Rose, these are just so pretty and I love the red clothes pin with the added love tickets:) :)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi DT Buddy!

    I wanted to stop by and tell you how much I LOVE this treat bag! It is so cute! I have been having trouble with my computer for a couple of days.

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  6. What Gorgeous project Rose! So Pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are adorable! I LOVE the designer papers and the little clothespins are so stinken cute! Great treat bags!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete