Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Decorate to Celebrate! Challenge 68

We have another fun challenge at Decorate to Celebrate!  Lets see your Valentine Boxes or Birthday theme creation.  Please no cards or scrapbook pages.  I had a ball making my Valentine Boxes.  I used my WRMK Pillow Box Punch Board to make the boxes.  So easy with this awesome punch.  I used some Just Right All Occasion Stamps for the image on the boxes.  These are older but still nice.  I colored the image with Copics.  The Heart Shaped Box is from a SVG file.  I decorated it with ribbon and flowers, a Tim Holtz ticket.  I made the flower from another SVG file.  I hope you will join us for this two week challenge.  Make sure you stop by the blog and see the beautiful projects by the rest of the Design Team.  There are awesome prizes for the winner!
We are supposed to get a winter storm today.  I wish it would stop already.  I will be cleaning up and shoveling.  Great exercise but sure gets old.  My dogs love the snow and really enjoy running around in it.  I am ready for spring, can't wait!  Thanks for stopping by!
                                                              Rose

7 comments:

  1. Rose, your pillow boxes are BEAUTIFUL! They turned out great! LOVE how you decorated! Great job!

    Have a fabulous day!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pillow boxes are so beautiful, Rose!! I love the way you decorated them!! They look fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Rose, these boxex are beatiful! Love how you decorated them. Have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rose, thank you for the inspiration on this week's challenge at Decorate to Celebrate. Your boxes are super cute!!!

    Blessings and Hugs,
    Melissa M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, how FUN are these?!! Absolutely adorable and such a great treat for Valentine's Day!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete