Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Decorate to Celebrate Challenge DT Project

Good morning friends!  Are you keeping warm, weather is brutal!  The challenge at Decorate to Celebrate is perfect for this frosty week.  Challenge #68-Snowman/Snowflake decoration or party supply.  No cards or layouts.  This Challenge runs for a 2 week period.  Lots of time to create something frosty to decorate your home.  For my Design Team project I used a large wooden snowflake that I gessoed and painted with Tim Holtz Distress Ink.  I stamped snowflakes all over it and added lots of chunky glitter.  I dyed Tim Holtz Seam Binding with Distress Ink and used pretty things from my stash to decorate my snowflake.  I will leave this snowflake out with my snowman collection.  Nice for January.  Make sure you visit theDecorate to Celebrate blog to see the fabulous projects made by the rest of the very talented design team.  I hope you will join us!  Thanks for stopping by and stay warm!

Rose

10 comments:

  1. this is so pretty, love it. so happy your on the team. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rose, so glad to have you on the team! I love your wooden snowflake it is gorgeous. The snowflake color and glitter is awesome looking. Have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous, Rose!! You decorated it so beautifully!! I love the pretty sparkle!! I'm so happy to have you on the DT!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love altered art and this is just beautiful. I'm happy to be on the DTC Design Team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful decoration! You did a fantastic job with it! I'm excited to be on the DT with you!!!

    Emily - Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rose:) Beautiful snowflake and I love the detail on it:) I'm so excited to have you in our team and i can't wait to see more of your projects!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas. ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty, I love the sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Rose, Just want to stop by and say hello! It was so nice of you leave a message for Arlana when we closed SSW! Sally is doing such a wonderful job with SSW2. I am enjoying a little more free time and have enjoyed creating again which I haven't done much in two years. Arlana, Nancy and I have fond memories of all of the SSW DT. Thanks for being one of the SSW DT and for your continued support. Your wooden snowflake is gorgeous! Thanks for keeping in touch! Hope all is well!
    Hugs, Judi

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a beautiful and sparkly snowflake...love it!!! I am visiting today by way of Decorate to Celebrate.

    Carol (Carol's Creations)
    4evercarolscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete